Monday, February 14, 2011

One day

One day...I'll stop. But not now.....oh no not now....it's too much fun.

I mean come on....I get ready and go to sleep listening to Kid Cudi....

Just a little tid bit from a song that sums my life up.

"people tell me slow my roll i'm screaming out fuck that, i'm gonna do just what I want looking ahead no turning back, if I fall if I die know I lived it to the fullest, if I fall if I die know I lived it missing bullets...."

It's all about the pursuit of happiness... get yours because for damn sure I'm getting mine....

3 guys in one weekend? Sure. That's my life. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Until someone puts me in my place or makes me stop, I'm a man eater. I make make no apologies, This is my life, I just let you in it.

Buckle up. And stay tuned.....you want to know about this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment