Thursday, October 15, 2009

I want a fucking pony.

Ok, this has been on my mind for a while.

I want a fucking pony.

My bestie (who will remain nameless) who is my cousin (who will remain nameless) is have a baby wedding (read = christening for her first born) 

Now I am going to skip the whole god/religion bit and go straight to:

WHY IS THERE NO FUCKING PONY?!?!?!?!

There is a D.J. 

There are CLOWNS

There is FACE PAINTING

There is a dinner that is set up like a WEDDING

Where is my PONY?

I don't ask for much. But I would like a pony,

Now J, you can be mad, but at least there are no pictures to this post. Hey we are family, you are used to my hijinks. And he is my nephew (not 2nd cousin)

Yes I know I have been told, when he is older, for his birthday there will be a pony. I don't believe that. I think you are lying to me. 

Lying to me, just to keep me quiet.

Didn't work now did it?

Kids are scared of clowns. We want a PONY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment