Thursday, October 1, 2009

Seriously? WTF?


So I was just reading in AP, (yea i'm smart I read AP) that Sara Palin's new book coming out on November 17th is a best seller in pre orders....

Are you fucking kidding me?? Sara Palin a best seller?? really? Ugh.
What are you people thinking? Do you really think she has got something important or smart to say?

What is this book about? Letting your teenage daughter get pregnant because you won't talk about safe sex? Or letting your teenage daughter get pregnant because your an absentee mother and she is acting out? Or about geography? Pitbulls that wear lipstick? Anyone got a good reason she should write a book??

How to succeed in a sham of a marriage? Just asking..I'm curious really To me, there is nothing she has got to say that I haven't heard before (you know from the right wing). Mrs. Palin you are a poor excuse for a woman and really should be shot on site. I think you should be let to run free in the wild and have people hunt you from helicopters...
like the wolves you hunt.

Now if this book is about sex scandals on the campaign trail with her and McCain well then I would totally buy this shit.

Oh and FYI, if you are going to pose for a picture in a bikini (with a gun no less) get your body in order. Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment