Monday, October 4, 2010

Of course

I go to the south and get into a tiff with a Boston Redsux fan.

Le Sigh. And no it wasn't my fault people.

So, Sunday morning after my very nice time with the southern gentleman (natch) we stopped off at a gas station so I could get water, apple juice and smokes (the essentials you know.). When this conversation went down after being ID'd;

"Soooo are you a giants or a jets fan?"

"Uh, um giants of course. It's all about, Yankees and Giants. Can't do the Met's and Jet's."

"Well it doesn't really matter since they all suck."

At this point I'm like "what the fuck?" And am about to say something when...

"You know, we really shouldn't talk shit, since our team (the Carolina panthers) ain't doing so good right now.."

- from the southern gentleman

"Yea your right, but whatever I'm from up north, from Boston and hate NY teams."

"Oh, so you are a red sux fan then?"

- me

"ha, yea I am"


" Oh yea so sorry, sux to be you."

"Whatever, you can hate all you want you're not going to win the world series this year, ya'll ain't going far."


"Oh really? Well I think we got a pretty good shot, and what about the Redsux? Oh that's right they didn't make it to the playoffs."

"Whatever blah blah blah"

I totally sashayed right out of there totally ignoring anything more he could possibly say. I mean of course I run into a Boston fan in the south. And of course he is a dick. I mean for god's sake he was really being a dick and looking for a fight with me. Me! this kid was like 3x my size, bleh whatever, he's from Boston and I guess guys from Boston feel like men when they try to get into arguments with 5'3" petite blondes.

pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment