Monday, May 10, 2010

Dear Good Day NY.

Dear Good Day NY,

I have been watching you for years - 10 years to be exact. And I have been looking over the fact that you have been leaning more and more to the right for some time now.

I mean, its pretty fucking obvious that you are owned by a right wing based company. And it's becoming disgusting.

Case in point (and get ready people this is a rant) there was a terrorist attack last week in NY (kudos for you if you had no idea this happened!). Also about 2 weeks ago an oil well got all fucked up and started oozing oil like a mother fucker down south.

All they talk about on GDNY is the fucking terrorist "attempted" bombing. Lets be clear the bomb didn't go off - and who isn't shocked that there was one?? Damn. I am more shocked that there wasn't one sooner - They are not talking about the oil oozing all over god's green earth, a spill that's worse then the Exxon Valdez spill - so the experts say - and I believe them.

Absolutely no discussion about it.

NONE.

I watch this show from 6:30 - 9am. They maybe, maybe talk about the oil spill for 5 minutes. 5 fucking minutes the entire time.

Are they fucking kidding me?? 5 fucking minutes? This is a massive oil spill like ( I say like because it's not like it was a boat that exploded) incident, destroying waters and beaches by the minute. They can't stop it from leaking. But lets not talk about that......

Lets instead put the fear of god in people living in NYC. Making them think that they could die at any second because of a crazy radical bomber. That any Arab on the plane they are on is a bomber.

Fucking idiots. It's bullshit.

The only thing keeping me watching is Greg Kelly...he's kinda hot. Oh and Mike Woods...but he's gay and wouldn't give me a second look if I walked by him naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment