Friday, May 14, 2010

So Disappointing

So last Friday, I scored something that all single ladies in NYC want to attain - A NYC Firefighters phone number - while he was on duty.

Pretty sick huh?

Yea not so much. You know, a fireman in gear is fucking hot no matter what. But...out of the gear, sometimes not so much. Le sigh....

I got the number, scored a date and when I met him on said date I was like...oh no. You know the minute someone starts talking if you want to make out or continue talking to them. 30 seconds into this I knew...

Such a bummer. Honestly, firemen should be required to be in their gear all the time. Whether they are working or not.

God damn it. Now I gotta find another one (it's on my bucket list durrr.).

Though the silver lining? Totally gonna get the host/manager at said bar...don't worry it's not my regular place (see the don't shit where you drink quote a few posts down) so its totally fine to do. The seeds have been planted. GAME ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment