Friday, May 14, 2010

Did I really need to go to the bar after the party?

Jesus Christ.

I woke up drunk this morning. Did we really have to go to a bar after the party (hmmm Courtney??) I'm surprised I actually woke up considering I shut off the alarm after the 10th snooze. Though I did feel better after lunch (which consisted of a BLT, Fries and a drink - hair of the dog people get on it) its not fun waking up drunk.

The moral of this story you might be asking? After drinking (most likely) a bottle of Southern Comfort at a party (all the while actively avoiding someone who has a crush on you) DO NOT hop in a cab to hit a bar for one more drink. Though tomorrow I will probably do it all over again.

Do as I say not as I do. You'll thank me for it in the morning. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment