Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'll admit it. I'm kinda Addicted

So this weekend, there was a marathon on MTV of "The Jersey Shore." Under no choice of my own (there was nothing else on), I got sucked in and now...i'm addicted.

I have it set to record on my DVR. I know when the new season is starting (July 29th!) I've picked a favorite boy (Vinny) and girl (Snooki - durr). And even have watched certain scenes over and over again - like when snooki got beat down by a 200 lb chick.

At first like you, I wanted nothing to do with this show. Anytime it was on I felt like I was going to vomit (literally - like I was super drunk and had the spins) I thought it was just so fucking retarded - why glorify idiot guidos?? Guidos should not be given any publicity. They should be flushed down the toilet like the rest of our shit.

I mean seriously, the fake tans (the girls legs are so dark I was thinking they were running around in black pantyhose the entire time), the put on Brooklyn accent, the hideously stupid nick names ("the situation" - really??) I was like this is a joke right?

Then as I started watching it I decided yes it is a joke..but the joke is on them. Well at least for me, cause I'm laughing at them not with them (no truly I am, soooo not laughing with them..wellll...maybe once or twice)

Well atleast thinking the joke is on them makes me feel better about watching it.

Oh who fucking cares its genius reality TV. And I am not ashamed to be watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment