Monday, May 10, 2010

I mean really what the fuck?


Maybe its me. Maybe I'm too old to know what fashion is these days. Oh please who the fuck am I kidding this one is all her.

What does she think when she looks in the mirror before leaving her house? It probably goes something like this:

Ripped hot pink stockings - check!
Beat up old converse - check!
Cut off denim shorts that make my fat ass even fatter - check!
Absolutely hideous checkered bag and poor man's member only jacket - check and check!

I look fabulous!

Girl please if you end up on this blog your a fucking idiot who shouldn't have left their house. I mean how do you honestly walk out of your house thinking this is ok? Unless its Halloween and your costume is a homeless person who is still thinks its 1980? No even then this outfit does not apply.

I mean I literally couldn't stop myself from pointing and laughing at her which might not have been the best thing considering she about 250 pounds and looked hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment