Sunday, September 12, 2010

Do you know what today is?

It is the Fabulous! Mr. Means Birthday!!!!!

That's right, my bestie/gay boyfriend/confidant was born on this day 40 years ago (and honey he doesn't look a day over 30.). And it has been an exciting 40 years for him. How could it not? He was made to love magic.

And of course we are going to celebrate in true style (true style = debauchery) all day today and half the office will call in sick tomorrow probably because of it.

We will start by pre-gaming it at my place for a Mexican fiesta (why Mexican you ask? well who doesn't like Mexican? and I make killer nachos) to then go on a sunset sail (yes yes we know the weather report but its rain or shine) let's hope no one gets sea sick! And then end at the lovely gay bar - The Monster.

Now the monster is where things will get interesting. Ever been to a gay bar? Well if you want to get shit faced after 2 drinks, then a gay bar is the place for you. You get the heaviest pours known to man. One drink at a gay bar is equal to three at a regular bar. I once ordered a soco on the rocks, and got a tall water glass filled to the rim with 2 ice cubes. Suffice to say I didn't finish that drink, if I did I would have had alcohol poisoning the next day.

But enough of that, today is all about Means this is his special day, a day where everyone must be nice to you, give you presents and say Happy Birthday to you constantly. Let us all raise our drinks in his honor. My baby deserves it.

Here's to another 40 years my love. I am happy I have met you and that I can call you a friend. I don't know if I would have gotten through this past year without you in my corner.

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment