Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm sooooo excited!

I quit my job.

Don't worry, I'm not going to live on welfare. I got a great fucking job, in house. For more money, a better title and plus it was time to move on.

I will not talk shit on where I worked. I loved where I worked, the people, the clients, my bosses. It was a great - fucking fantastic - 6 years. I will miss my peeps so bad, that I almost didn't take the job because of it. But this landed in my lap and I couldn't not say no. So I have pretty much hit the big time and I am fucking deliriously happy.

It's 10 blocks south where I work now so, shorter commute, I can stay at my gym and spin and still hit Friday night happy hour at the crow.

You know what the best thing about quitting is? All the people I don't like - and it's not as many as you think but trust there are a few cunts in my office - I don't have to be nice to. I can basically look at them and say "you know, I don't like you and would really appreciate it if you wouldn't fucking speak to me."

Ooooh I'm gonna love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment