Saturday, September 11, 2010

Online Shopping is like Christmas

It truly is. Let me explain shall I? Because every girl out there will understand what I am saying.

So, you are bored at work, or at home and start perusing the interweb. You hit a cute site (like modcloth - natch) and you order some dresses. Then you decide to buy shoes or boots on another site to go with said dresses.

Then you forget about what you ordered.

All of a sudden, a week - week and a half later, you get a package - three actually - and then you remember, YAY! clothes! shoes!!!

Its Christmas!!!!!

Now granted they are not wrapped, and you bought them yourself, but you have forgotten about it all so its like getting presents from Santa!

That's what happened to me today, I got three dresses for fall (and they all fit fabuously!), and two (count them two!) pairs of thigh high boots (that look soooo good on) I was soooooo excited that I started singing Christmas Carols.

Why? I don't know I just did....

Here comes Santa Claus
Here comes Santa Claus
Right down Santa Claus Lane.....

Shall I go on?

No comments:

Post a Comment