Sunday, September 12, 2010

Yes I can make fun of myself

So I write and talk shit about a lot of people and things on this blog, but I can make fun of myself. And prove to everyone that time and time again, I have blonde moments. I had one of these moments Saturday and it's a good thing I kept my blonde thoughts to myself.

I went walking to my neighborhood liquor store to pick up some items for the party on Sunday. As I am walking up the street, at a certain point the street was blocked off. Not the sidewalk just so that no cars can drive up it.

I start thinking to myself "huh, what's that about? why is it closed?" I continue up my path and the whole street is lined with cop cars parked "what's with all the cop cars? What's going on?" I was just about to mosey over to the cops standing around to ask what the hubbub was when I realized what it was about.

I live 5 minutes from ground zero. And Saturday was September 11th. I literally smacked myself in the head (to which everyone around me looked at me like I was a crazy person) and internally said "fucking duh! what are you retarded?"

Could you imagine what would have happened if I actually asked the cops what was going on? Quite the conversation that could have been.

So yep, I'm a dumb blonde. The type that forgets it's 9/11 on 9/11 who also can fall standing up (when sober) and literally walks into walls. But gosh darn it, i'm cute. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment