Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hey Anonymous Commenter! This one's for you

Apparently some "random anonymous" person "just happened to stumble on my blog" the other day and had a comment to my post about never ever telling a guy that I am seeing the url to this site. And quite weirdo the comment it was:

"
Wow, stumbled upon this blog the other day, and I'm just sayin' --> http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html. PrepareToBeJudged yourself. "

So I click the link curious and......Its a profile of a sociopath! Seriously? Really?! A little much no?

Now here's the thing "anonymous" you are most definitely not "anonymous" I firmly believe I know exactly who you are. You are someone I ran through. I believe you are the person that asked me not to blog about them in anyway. The one guy I gave the url to. Because see, any normal person not associated with me, and more so a normal person who is associated with me, would not under any circumstances view that post as written by a sociopath. Or view me as a sociopath.

But a pathetic man who can not handle what I put out there would. Because it makes it easy to excuse their own weaknesses.

So lets be real clear here, as to what I am. Sociopath? no, player? yes, I am a man in a cute little blondes body that gets bored easily. One who does want a relationship but is extremely picky. As I should be. If all I like someone for is sex, than that's all it will ever be.

Ted Bundy, Susan Smith, John Wayne Gacy I am most certainly not and to accuse as such is pathetic. Feel free to stay off this blog and put me on your do not call list.

Don't hate the player hate the game, and hate the fact that you fell for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment