Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post of the Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!

It is December 31st 2010. In 7 1/2 hours it will be a new year. What a year 2010 has been - well at least for me, and for those in my life and those who I don't know that read this blog you know all about what a whirlwind it has been. So since every show, paper, site is doing a top ten list for 2010 I thought my last post of the year would be something in that effect.

And not of the highs and lows of the world or the year in headlines but my world because hey - some good and bad shit has gone down. So here it all is the highs and lows of 2010 for me in no particular order:

High - Snagging a french model. Whom I still date when he is in the country. And have a good relationship with. God he's hot.

Low - Getting stranded in San Diego. I never blogged about this. But close friends know the story of how I visited my brother in SD for a weekend and we got into a fight before dinner and he left me stranded. I had to walk back to the hotel, thank god I had my iphone with google maps.

High - Getting 7 tattoos in one year. If that doesn't clinch my rockstar status, I don't know what will.

Low - In one weekend my bed got peed in (not by me) and I ruined it with the sexy brit. Which I then ate shit and apologized in a post. I still wonder...eh I would have ruined it eventually.

High - My new job. And the discount I get. Nuff said.

Low - Thinking a guy was going to kill me because I offered to call in the dinner order.

High - The rockstar weekend Court and I had. That was amazing. How we survived that I have no idea. Probably the fact that during the day we laid on my roof and drank gatorade.

Low - The day I almost lost it being single. One night I didn't have plans and it nearly drove me to the brink of loneliness and despair.

Now no more lows...whats the point?

High - The complete opposite of that, I am completely happy to spend this day alone.

High - The day I moved into my new apt.

High - The day I got my divorce papers.

High - When I got rid of the one negative friend in my life. Whom I still dearly love and miss on the daily.

High - The chip bowl. If you ever come to my place you will experience it. It is heaven.

High - Every day is a high. Every day is good. Every day I give and get love.

I wish for all of you that last high. That every day in 2011 is a high, is good and you give and get love. That you enjoy every second of every day. A wise woman once said "life is temporary." It most certainly is. Treat this new year as your last and live life to the fullest through the highs and lows. Because what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and after every storm is a rainbow.

Have a safe and happy fucking new year. Trust me, next year is gonna be better.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment