Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Remind me to..

Never, ever, ever! tell a guy that I am dating my url for this blog....

I don't like being told not to blog about someone, and I don't like trying to not blog about things that might make someone uncomfortable. Or awkward. Or jealous. Or question me. I don't like questions.....

I'm usually good with this, I might tell a guy I am dating that I blog but never give it up (the site name that is) but I did recently and well.....

I'm sure what I put out here will ruin it, but whateves, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen (specifically mine). It's my life and I will put it out there its my first amendment right no?

And plus that's my MO, to ruin shit just when it gets good. Oh well...

I guess at the end of the day, the man that I end up with will be able to read about my past (or current) rants/antics and put up with them.

If not......later babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment