Thursday, January 6, 2011

How many dates can one have in one business week? - Date Two

Ok, so if you don't know what this is all about see the post below it'll all make sense then. This is a recap of date #2 which was last night. This one again falls under category #3 - It went well, I would do a second date and see where it goes....

I of course was 10 minutes late (per usual) and met up with bachelor #3 at a bar in the LES. Correction - a wine bar in the LES. As soon as I realized it was a wine bar I was not happy and you know why I wasn't happy.

If you don't (I honestly don't know how you found this blog) it is because I only drink one thing. Say it with me now - Southern Comfort!

But, I didn't say anything, so I ordered a glass of Chardonnay (very waspy I know) and we ordered some tapas (fancy talk for appetizers.). He was very nice, good conversation...were there sparks? A little, we did kiss at the bar and outside before I got in a cab. He was a good kisser, but a biter. Now, I have no problem with biting, but he was a little too rough on my bottom lip, not a fan of that.

I will see him again, for a second date, but not sure if it would go further than that. I mean, he is nice looking but....I dunno I guess I am really picky and want to look at the person I am with and think they are the cutest thing ever (in my opinion, not yours, it's not like I am expecting a Brad Pitt look-a-like though that would be nice) and I don't think he's got it. But I will not pass too much judgment..... yet. Though I will not be asking him for a second date, if he asks me out I will take him up on the offer.

Bachelor #1 is totally ahead in the game vs. bachelor #2. So that means that #2 will be up my ass and I will never hear from #1 again.

So now we are on to #3. Which is tonight. Again, I was going to cancel, as I am so fucking tired it's borderline retarded. So much so I came home to chill instead of going to spin (which btw is making me feel like a 400 lb gorilla) so that I could have some energy tonight.

Bachelor #3 also suggested a wine bar which makes me ask the question - do all men think women just drink fucking wine???? Once I realized it was wine and beer only, I sent a text stating I only drink whiskey and could we change the venue. I was worried I would offend him.

I did not. But I decided if he was, then he wasn't for me. I mean seriously, any guy that can't handle a girl that drinks whiskey is a pussy. Plus someone (a security guard in my building) told me (after I said I asked to change locations) that if I said I wanted to drink vodka in the back of a volkswagon upside down with no socks on he would say "what time should I be there?"

Bachelor #3 changed locations as he doesn't want me to be thirsty (or probably thinks drinking whiskey will get me in his bed...nuh uh) so now we are going to a scottish scotch bar. Hmmmmm.... I hope they have my drink of choice. Wouldn't it be funny if we go there, I don't like anything they have and I ordered wine? hahahahahhhaa - but see that is actually something I would do.

I never said I make sense. I just said I'm not a sociopath.

No comments:

Post a Comment