Saturday, January 8, 2011

How many dates can one have in one business week? - Date Three

Ok, so I have recapped date one and two, now we move on to date three....This one again falls under category #3 - It went well, I would do a second date and see where it goes....

I actually arrived on time for this one, it was him that was late. But not by much. 5 minutes actually. Which gave me time to check out the bar which was packed. When he got there we decided to go someplace else - Cowgirl to be exact.

As soon as we walked in I saw two of my friends at the first table. Neither of which I have seen in a couple of weeks. The moment I saw them I thought to myself "I wish I walked in alone as I rather hang out with them instead of being on a date." It was nothing against my date but the fact that I haven't seen them in forever and we needed to catch up.

We wound up sitting with them and went on having drinks and dinner. It was actually good to be on the date with them. They gave him the third degree (as any friend would do in that situation) and he handled it very well. They asked him all the questions I would have and I just sat back and listened to the answers.

My friends left at 11 and we wound up staying for another drink then splitting a cab home - well he actually lives in the UWS so we went to my destination first and he then went all the way home.

He didn't have to work the next day and wanted me to take him back to my place - I gracefully declined. Shocker right? The is not my MO at all. Well its a new year and to get into my pants its gonna take minimum 3 dates. If I just met you that is.

He was a really good kisser (we made out the entire cab ride home) which is promising. We have texted a bit back and forth since and are trying to set a second date...which I will do but I think after date four I am going to put my effort into someone else......

No comments:

Post a Comment