Monday, January 17, 2011

Umm actually?

Scratch that last post. It was 4 guys in 3 days....

Now, I didn't lie and regret lying to you all - it is because I sent the previous post prior to guy #4 coming over.

It was not planned at all. I swear! Seriously! But I had no choice it was the corn husker. Yes he has a real name but I am certainly not going to use it here. Duh. The corn husker and I started seeing each other literally the Monday after Thanksgiving weekend. He then left for Iowa right before Christmas and then came back for a day to then leave again for Colombia for New Year's.

He came back on Friday. Totally extended his trip. Who wouldn't? If you own your own company you can do things like that. He came over and spent the night.

Now here's the thing. Yea I want the ex to be my boyfriend but I want corn husker to be it more so. He is soooooo much more my type. 6'3" 200lbs built like a linebacker, lond, roman nose.... I mean come on.

And plus I hadn't heard from him for 3 weeks so I wrote him off to focus on the ex. And now I am at a crossroads.....

Who do I focus my attention on more?

Oh who am I kidding, I will give them the same amount of attention until one tells me they want to be my boyfriend. And while I am doing that will proceed to see whats out there that is better.

This is reminding me of a conversation I had last night....more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment