Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yep. It's confirmed.

I'm a whore. 3 guys 3 days? I think that qualifies.

But don't worry, 2 of which I will bang again. The ex, and the ol' standard. The ex I want to be my boyfriend. The ol' standard I could never be in a relationship with. I have in the past wanted one with him, but he is not the person for me. He is the person I will hold onto until I am forced to let him go.

Even if I went into a relationship with the ex, I am not sure if I would end it with him - the ol' standard that is. It would take a hell of a lot to give him up. Like a proposal. He truly is the best.

Why is he the best you ask?

He is the best for a few reasons....

He is sexy as hell (in my opinion, I really don't care what you think.)
I can have an honest conversation with him without hurting feelings.
He is fucking amazing in bed. No joke.
He expects nothing from me, wants only one thing from me. And its the same thing I want from him. And neither of us judge each other of that fact.

Did I mention he is sexy as hell and amazing in bed? I might have, but I feel the need to reinforce it.

No comments:

Post a Comment