Saturday, July 31, 2010

GAAAHHHH! (Again)

What the fuck?! Another fucking bug on my foot at the fucking gym? Are you fucking kidding me? Jesus fucking christ how the fuck is this possible? I couldn't make this up if I wanted to.

Thank god there was other girls in the locker room, because if not I would have been fucked.

Soooo I'm getting ready to go out after spin last night and I'm all done, just have to put some lotion on and get dressed. I grab some lotion, put my foot on a stool and a fucking hornet (a god damned hornet!) flies right up on my foot!

"EEEEEEEP!" I scream and run the fuck out of the the dressing area.

Again thank god there were two other girls in there. They come running over "whats wrong, what happened!"

I just stand up against the wall pointing at the HUGE (i'm not kidding it was like 2" big) hornet that has now started chilling on the stool.

One girl says "well just kill it." I turned looked at her and said "go for it because I can't fucking move right now."

She stared at me blankly. She actually thought I would be killing this fucking thing!

The other woman (who was like an amazon - no joke) grabs her size 13 running shoe and with all her power slams it down and kills it. I swear she almost broke the stool.

I couldn't stop thanking her. I mean seriously, I had plans and all my shit (make up, straightening iron, brush, etc) was in that room. And this fucking thing could have started flying all around blocking my entry to get my shit and high tail it out of there.

Of course I had flashbacks to the roach and nearly started hyper ventilating. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

I mean a roach I get they are everywhere (except my apt thank you very much) but a fucking hornet? Is there a fucking hive in the locker room? How the fuck does that get into the gym? What's next? A dragonfly? Beetles? Waterbugs?

God damn it, and you know I was itchy the rest of the night thinking every little tingle was a fucking bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment