Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Somethings should just be illegal.

Like say...9am conference calls. That are scheduled to last for 2 hours.

Sooooo basically I need to come into work 1/2 hour earlier and get my whole day fucked because for two hours I wont have access to email, be able to handle any client requests that come in so that when I get out of the conference call I will have about 100 emails a million things to do and will then proceed to be running around like a maniac all day trying to get it all done.

Not to mention I'm sure the account team will promise to release today things I had no idea about yesterday and that will just pile shit onto my plate.

Does anyone enjoy 9am conference calls? Can't we do them at 10ish so that we can all settle in? So that I don't have to get up at 5:30 instead of 6:15 to handle my morning emails and then send out a bunch to get things rolling when everyone else gets in?

8 more business days till vacation. 8 more business days till vacation. 8 more business days.....

Sigh, and yesterday was such a good day. Well I guess if Monday is good Tuesday has got to be crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment