Friday, July 23, 2010

I love it when I'm right

So I did wind up going out last night. And of course I was out until 2am. But that's a story for another time...

Anyway remember my post about guys that say "bro" = douches? (No well then scroll the fuck down and read that post first) Well I was right! Damn fucking skippy I was.

I was at my favorite bar (which I won't name in case someone I don't know is reading this and wants to stalk me) with my friend who is totally liking this guy next to us. So I keep telling her to put the moves on him - which she is chickening out of - when he uses the word "bro" in a sentence!

I immediately say "oh no! nuh uh, he's a douche! don't try getting him!" I explain my whole bro = douche theory and she is not having it. So she tries to get her some and he is being of course a douche. Pretty much ignoring her, avoiding her eyes, acting like he doesn't see her meanwhile she's pretty much touching him.

Now before you get all "well she's probably ugly" she's cute. Pretty. And exactly this guys type. He's a blue shirt (read = financial, JFK jr wannabe that wears only blue shirts) and what are blue shirts? DOUCHES!

So we go outside to leave and he is out there smoking. She asks him for a smoke and a light and he gives both to her, and she is being all sweet and he is just staring at her stone faced trying hard to not roll his eyes and then when she walks away looks at me all sexy like and winks.

Dude knows I'm with her who is all about him, and I am sooooo not a blue shirt type girl. There is no way anyone would see me end up with a blue shirt. I wouldn't even fuck one (well maybe if he was over 6 feet, super hot, looked like a surfer...) So he actually thinks he can snub my friend and then get me with a look and what? I'll put my friend in a cab and go join him back in the fucking bar?

That my friends is a douche. A huge douche and a dick to boot. And as we walked away I loudly said so he could hear: "I told you he was a douche. Anyone who says "bro" is one!"

I love it when I am right.

No comments:

Post a Comment