Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just a friendly piece of advice girls...

Stay away from any guy that says "bro." Because that guy is a douche.

This is all based on research and stories I have heard from other girls, and because well I am a good judge of character and not a moron.

Seriously i'm not kidding. He is going to be a douche. Just think about the jersey shore boys, or blue shirt financial guys. They are all douches and they use the word bro. Constantly.

And it's not just if they use it to call out to eachother. Like in "hey bro, you see that ass?" or "Yo bro i'm telling you, I hit that shit for hours!" or "Bro! get me another beer while your up there!" Its also applies when they are talking to you about their friends. As in, "Yea me and my bro's are gonna hit the links this weekend."

If you find yourself in the company of one of the above said "bro" men extract yourself out of the situation immediately. I don't care what you do, feign a seizure, act like your phone is on vibrate and that you just got an emergency call or better yet - and this is probably the best way - start talking about how you can't wait to get married and have kids and stare right into his eyes dreamily, trust he will end whatever is going on (whether its a date or a conversation at a bar) right quick.

And don't think to yourself, oh well he's kinda cute, good body, blah blah I'll just take him home and get laid i'm horny. These guys either A) have little dicks or B) will not take care of you in anyway, its all about them.

Seriously bro, you'll thank me later for this little piece of information

No comments:

Post a Comment