Saturday, July 3, 2010

You're not that important

Dear Co - workers that insist on coming into the office with the flu,

I just wanted to thank you so much for passing your flu virus onto me
and getting me sick. I really fucking appreciate it. It's not like I had absolutely nothing to do over July 4th weekend.

Please note, you are not that fucking important or vital to our company that you must come in while having any form of illness. You're really not. And if you have shit going on, you can do it from home, or just instruct the people that always do your work (interns) what to do from home.

And here I thought that I couldn't seriously dislike you anymore than I did before. Boy was I wrong.

Please note, if you ever come into the office sick again you will feel my wrath.

yours truly,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment