Saturday, July 31, 2010

They have a store? UGH

Major Ugh to be exact. People come on! Why oh why! is there a Croc store?? You guys know how I feel about these, these hideous feet cover ups. I will not call them shoes! That would be a disgrace to shoes everywhere! My shoes would go on strike if they ever heard me call these things shoes.

Why do people wear them? In what world are these appropriate footwear? They're plastic. Aren't they? Well if not they look like plastic. And ugly as sin. They do not under any circumstances deserve a store, they should not be sold stores (or sold at all anywhere for that matter) if people insist on wearing them they should be relegated to buy them on some obscure website or Kmart - no even Kmart is to good to sell these.

A dollar store. Yes a dollar store. A 99cents store for that matter!

I mean are they comfortable? they don't look it. And for that matter shoes are not meant to be comfortable! They are meant too make you look good! To heighten! To accentuate an outfit!

When I think of Crocs I think of some fat balding man or woman from east bumble fuck USA wearing high waisted jean shorts with a Nascar T-shirt tucked in and a fanny pack.

Do you want that to be you? Because I truly believe 100% that you will end up looking like that if you continue to wear Crocs.

Now I must go I am running late for a hair appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment