Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Keep on hating.

Every morning I walk by a McDonald's after I get off the train and I do my sad walk to the office - yes sad - who the fuck wants to work? - and I feel hate eyes on me.

You know what I am talking about. When you can feel eyes on you - eyes which sometimes you can feel emotion - that are just hating....

Yes the hating eyes of the fat, trashy, diabetes, two seconds away from a heart attack fucktards - hating because I look better then them.

Oh so sorry I am a fit cute chick. Sooooo fucking sorry.

I'm kinda sick of the stare of gluttons sucking down hotcakes with a side of [rat] sausage.

You know why I look the way I do (and I'm not saying I look divine - we all have our problem areas) its simple...

I'M NOT EATING FUCKING McCDONALD'S BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING.

Nor am I eating it for lunch - or dinner.

Maybe, just maybe if you fucking ate healthier, worked out a little bit, took care of yourself you wouldn't be such a disgusting fat "get in my belly" bastard.

Put that in your pipe and eat it.

Cause honestly your going to catch me on a really bad day and I am going to shove those god damn hotcakes up your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment