Monday, July 19, 2010

So it was super fake?

So I finally watched the hills finale (yes, yes a week late - what can I say I've been really busy) and at the end of the episode they reveal that they were on a soundstage? And Kristin wasn't really going to Europe? Nor the car she was in really moving?

What the fuck? Ok, we all knew it was somewhat fake. We have all heard the stories of scripts, editing, reshooting scenes or recreating scenes of conversations that happened off camera, fake relationships just for the drama, the list goes on and on but really a soundstage, backdrops of the Hollywood sign?

I don't like this one bit. So now I am going to have to actually by Kristen Cavalleri's book that shes "writing" to find out just how fake it was.

I don't know why I am so disappointed, I just am. I guess today is a day of disappointments left and right.

Fucking A

No comments:

Post a Comment