Friday, July 30, 2010

A little story for you.

So. There is this cute boy that works in my building. Totally my type. Tall, tattooed, pretty eyes, blah blah - or so I thought, but I will get to that in a moment - so we started chatting.

We have been chatting over the past couple of weeks and so yesterday I decided that I would wind up getting the number by today (you know a girl's gotta have goals) which would have been totally possible (I've got the skillz to pay the billz) until....

After chatting, go up to the office, and get a Facebook friend request. From him. Now I never told him my last name. But I think he did know where I worked. But still as soon as I saw this, I thought...ummmm creepy.

I don't want to be Facebook friends with him. I mean Jesus I fucking hardly know the kid. But the real story is the fact that the douche has a girlfriend! What an idiot. You friend request me so that when I look at your wall it clearly states that you are relationship with someone (who is also on Facebook) so what ensues is this string of messages. Because honestly I really fucking hate cheaters but more so people who think they can run game but have absolutely none.

I have of course retouched out (Thanks Derek!) my name (because again...stalkers) But I did leave my picture because its super tiny and I think its cute. But enjoy reading the below!

Um and yeah you need to click the photo so that it pops up larger.

Now let me continue on with my rant. WTF is this kid thinking? Is he not getting it at all? Does he think he is being cute? He's not that hot that he can pull off snagging me when I know he has a girlfriend. The best is that through all of this he has not once - ONCE! - admitting he has a girlfriend. DUDE you are listing on your wall that you are in a relationship. What don't you get.

And yes I am putting him on full blast keeping his name in, fuck that shit, maybe he girlfriend will read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment