Monday, July 26, 2010

Ok maybe not all of them are douches

So today I was discussing with a friend my post about people who say "bro" = douches. She totally agreed with me (because everyone knows a blue shirt is a douche) however she also noted that Surfers say "bro" a lot.

I realized she had a point. Surfers you see are not douches. They have that whole California way about them, have a natural lazy swagger, keep it real, don't play games, treat women like crap, etc, etc and well in a nutshell are fucking hot.

So they are not douches, you can't think a surfer is a douche, I mean hell they probably don't even know what that means. So I am making a little (tiny, itsy bitsy) revise to my initial statement.

Anyone who says the word "bro" = douche unless they are a surfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment