Friday, July 23, 2010

So I guess we are just letting them do whatever they want now?

So I have seen/encountered a few disturbing/annoying things amongst the children of the corn this week...and I felt the need to say a few things about each experience..

1. I was walking through the park to work the other morning and there is a field where a day camp is held - I think its a city run program who knows - and there is a kid running around with a plastic bag over his head! A plastic fucking bag! Over his whole head! What the fuck!? Can't that kill this kid? And there were counselors all over the place not saying anything. I was going to, but then I figured, eh, maybe he was to kill himself who am I to stop him.

2. Last weekend while I am walking down the street to my apartment, there is a kid on the sidewalk walking with her parents about to cross the street (then subsequently crosses) with no shoes on. No shoes! Seriously, um there is piss and shit and probably the clap all over the streets and sidewalks of NYC. Not to mention needles, tacks, sharp objects, etc. Yea so don't be surprised when you kid gets fucking tetnus, ringworm, hep A or C you fucking idiot. What she didn't want to wear shoes? So we will just playcate to her? Smart.

3. In the elevator of my building this group of people and their devil spawn get on. This 4 year old? Maybe 5? No 4, proceeds to start hitting all the buttons. There are 15 fucking floors in my elevator. These parents are not stopping her. I say "Are you kidding me right now? Stop that!" Of course the kid stopped, shocked at someone snapping at her. Her parents say "oh she likes pressing the buttons." "Yea?" I reply "Well I don't feel like stopping at every fucking floor. And its rude for you to let her do that" I don't think they appreciated my tone or dropping the F-bomb. But I could have cared less. I hope that little shit was saying fucking every 30 seconds that day.

People, listen up. You need to discipline your child. They should be seen and not heard. If they start throwing a tantrum in a restaurant go outside because I don't want to hear that shit. Children are not the boss. Adults are. Remember how our parents didn't take our shit? Yea you need to be like that. Because if you wont I will.

And then your child will be throwing F-bombs all day long.

1 comment:

  1. and either leave your dog home or get doggy day care

    no one wants to hear your dog cry and bark all day long

    the summer SUCKS enough

    ReplyDelete