Monday, July 19, 2010

GAAAHHHH!

There was a fucking roach in the locker room of my fucking gym!!!!!!

What the fuckitty fuck?! Are we serious right now?! The fucking thing crawled on my god damn foot! GAAAHHHH!!! ACK ACK ACK!

I might have to quit the gym.

Ok Ok, deep breaths..we are not going to quit the gym. I mean I love spin class more than life itself (man that kinda sounds sad when I say it out loud) But still come on! A roach! A GOD DAMN ROACH!

Now see, I am deathly afraid of bugs. No seriously, deathly afraid. I freeze up, I freak out I scream like a guy getting his balls waxed for the first time. I can't move I can't kill them I shriek and scream "There's a bug! There's a bug! Kill it, KILL IT!" to anyone that is around me.

But of course when said roach crawls on my foot - my fucking foot! - there is no one there.

There are am getting ready after my shower in a towel when I feel something tickle my foot - I think it is just an itch - I lift up my foot and the fucking thing proceeds to crawl down my inner arch. GAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I proceed to fling it off my foot kicking air and it lands on the floor. Again I am alone and now frozen in a towel, mascara wand in hand (only one eye done by the way) just staring at this, this thing that WAS ON MY FUCKING FOOT!

So I throw a towel on it, somehow was able to put mascara on the other eye all the while staring at the towel making sure it doesn't escape from the makeshift prison I put it in (because yea it sooo can't get out of a towel) threw my hair up and hightail it out of there.

I do not think my gym should have roaches. There is no food anywhere (people who work out are not eating while they are doing it) and I pay a good amount of money (as everyone else that is a member) that I would think they can have an exterminator come in from time to time.

Now I am fucking itchy all over, every little tickle I think is a fucking bug on me. Thanks a lot printing house gym!

Major fucking fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment